- Pot w/ lid
- Cutting Board
- bowls small and large
- Sheet Pan
- 4 tuna steaks
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds black and white seeds
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp parsley dried or fresh
Asian Peanut Slaw Ingredients
- 4 cups cabbage shredded
- 2 medium carrots shredded
- 2-3 stalks green onions chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup peanut butter smooth or chunky
- 1 Tbsp limes juiced
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp ginger root micro grated
- 2 tsp red thai chili optional
- 1 Tbsp water
- In a small bowl mix together sesame seeds, ginger powder, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, pepper, and garlic salt together.
- Place tuna steaks on sheet tray and coat with oil and dust seasoning mixture over the steak. Place in a preheated oven of 350F and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice and slaw and enjoy!
Asian Peanut Slaw Instructions
- In a bowl mix together peanut butter, garlic, limes, rice vinegar, honey, soy sauce, ginger, chilis, and water until smooth.
- Shred cabbage and carrots and place into a bowl with green onions. Top with sauce and mix well.
Sodium: 1177mg | Calcium: 51mg | Vitamin C: 10mg | Vitamin A: 5190IU | Sugar: 8g | Fiber: 2g | Potassium: 266mg | Calories: 159kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 10g | Protein: 6g | Carbohydrates: 14g | Iron: 1mg