- Cutting Board
- Vegetable peeler
- 6-8 stalks asparagus shaved
- 2-3 cups arugula washed and dried
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano shaved
- 1/4 cup mozzarella fresh, pulled apart
- 1 lemons sliced into wedges
- 3 Tbsp olive oil drizzle
- 1/4 tsp flaky salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp pine nuts optional
- Wash and dry the asparagus and peel it into long strips with a vegetable peeler. Shave the Parmigiano Reggiano and pull apart a ball of fresh mozzarella into pieces.
- Start with a bed arugula then top with the strips of asparagus, parm, mozzarella, and pinenuts. Drizzle olive oil on top and take a lemon wedge and squeeze over. Sprinkle a bit of flaky salt and fresh cracked pepper. Serve and enjoy!
Sodium: 296mg | Calcium: 276mg | Vitamin C: 34mg | Vitamin A: 1042IU | Sugar: 3g | Fiber: 3g | Potassium: 268mg | Cholesterol: 20mg | Calories: 307kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Fat: 28g | Protein: 10g | Carbohydrates: 8g | Iron: 2mg