- pot w/ lid
- Cutting Board
- 1 box gluten free pasta cooked according to box
- 4 Tbsp red onions minced
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni
- 1/2 cup ham cubed
- 1/4 cup bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/4 cup dill pickles diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese cubed
- 1 cup your favourite Italian dressing
- Once pasta is cooked rinse under cold water and set to cool.
- In a bowl big enjoy to hold everything, add all ingredients in and mix throughly. You can eat right away but I like to set it in the fridge for about 30 minutes before serving.