- 3-4 Cucumbers
- Fresh Dill flowering
- 4 cloves of garlic sliced
- White Distilled Vinegar
- Luke Warm Water
- Kosher Salt
- Slice Cucumbers length wise into 4ths or 6ths depending on how big of a cucumbers you have.
- Add sliced cucumbers to a quart jar with sliced garlic and and fresh dill (how ever much you want).
- Fill equal parts with warm water and distilled white vinegar to rim of quart jar.
- Add 2 Tbsp of kosher salt to jar close with lid and shake till combined.
- Store in fridge for 1 week and start eating after a week. Good for about a month in refrigerator
Sodium: 20mg | Calcium: 148mg | Vitamin C: 33mg | Vitamin A: 649IU | Sugar: 13g | Fiber: 7g | Potassium: 1272mg | Calories: 126kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 2g | Protein: 6g | Carbohydrates: 23g | Iron: 2mg