- Pressure cooker
- Cutting Board
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 thumbs ginger sliced and smashed
- 2 small-medium carrots chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 5 twigs thyme
- 4 bay leaves fresh or dried
- Prep and chop all ingredients and place into a pressure cooker and top with water.
- Pressure cook on high for 1 hour and slow release pressure.
- Strain broth and place in a lid tight container. Can last up to two weeks in the fridge and up to a year in the freezer.
- If you don't have a pressure cooker you can use a slow cooker and slow cook on high for 8-23 hours.
Sodium: 25mg | Calcium: 22mg | Vitamin C: 4mg | Vitamin A: 285IU | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 116mg | Cholesterol: 1mg | Calories: 15kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 1g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 3g | Iron: 1mg