- Instant Pot
- Cutting Board
- peeler optional
- 8 apples peeled, core and sliced
- 1 tsp cinnamon powdered, optional
- water splash
- Wash, Core, Peel(optional) and slice up
- Place Apples in an pressure cooker with a splash of water and optional cinnamon.
- Pressure cook on high for 20 minutes. Quick release steam and use a spoon to mix up. Eat it hot or eat it cold delicious either way.
- Can last in the fridge for a few weeks and will last in the freezer for up to a year.
Sodium: 4mg | Calcium: 27mg | Vitamin C: 17mg | Vitamin A: 198IU | Sugar: 38g | Fiber: 9g | Potassium: 392mg | Calories: 191kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 1g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 51g | Iron: 1mg