- Cutting Board
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion roughly diced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes optional
- 2 zucchinis roughly chopped
- 1 bell pepper roughly chopped
- 2 tsp coriander ground
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- Heat a pot over medium heat. Add oil, onions, zucchini, and bell pepper. Saute until onions are translucent.
- Add garlic and spices and continue cooking for about 5 minutes.
- When vegetables are cooked add the coconut milk, then blend the soup until creamy. Garnish and enjoy!
Sodium: 1866mg | Calcium: 80mg | Vitamin C: 117mg | Vitamin A: 2286IU | Sugar: 10g | Fiber: 5g | Potassium: 785mg | Calories: 121kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 4g | Protein: 5g | Carbohydrates: 20g | Iron: 2mg