- lemon juicer
- Blender optional
- Cutting Board
- 4 lemons juiced
- 3 tsp turmeric powder or freshly grated
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup or honey more or less
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint rough chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil rough chopped
- pinch fresh cracked pepper
- 2 1/2 cups filtered water
- In a blender, blend lemon juice, turmeric, water, and black pepper.
- Rough chop basil and mint. I also like to give the leaves a good smack before chopping and put in the bottom of your pitcher.
- Add ice and blended juice to the pitcher. Stir and serve.
Sodium: 11mg | Calcium: 42mg | Vitamin C: 59mg | Vitamin A: 156IU | Sugar: 4g | Fiber: 4g | Potassium: 204mg | Calories: 44kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 1g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 13g | Iron: 1mg