- Cutting Board
- 1 packet rice paper
- 1 1/2 cup beats shredded
- 1 1/2 cup carrots shredded
- 1 1/2 cup cilantro rough chopped
- 2 avocado sliced
- 1 1/2 cup purple cabbage shredded
- 1/2 of a whole pineapple sliced
- warm water In a bowl
- Prep all your ingredients and set up a station. Dip a sheet of rice paper in the warm water for 15 seconds completely submerge.
- Lay rice paper on a flat surface and add a small amount of all the ingredients on top of the paper. Fold in the sides and roll up the vegetables.
- Do this until you run out of rice paper or fillings. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Peanut sauce, sweet chili sauce, spicy vinegar and fish sauce.