- Cutting Board
- 10 sheets nori seaweed paper
- 2 avocado sliced
- 1 bunch kale de stemmed and rough chopped
- 3 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cups rice washed
- 4 cups water
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar
- In a pot over medium heat add washed rice and water and bring to a boil. Once at a boil cover with lid and lower heat to low and let simmer for for 20 minutes. Note: i like to cook my rice the a few hours before to let it cool down to room temperature naturally.
- Pour cook rice into a bowl and add rice vinegar. Don’t stir to much as you don’t want your rice to get mushy.
- In a pan over medium heat add sesame oil and saute kale until it become bright green, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and add sesame seeds.
- On a flat surface, add a nori sheet and cover about 3/4 of the sheet in about 1/4 inch thick of rice. Leaving the top of the nori being the empty 1/4 section. On the bottom of the nori add your avacado slices and sautée kale. Roll up your vegetables and seal the top with a bit of water.
- Slice roll into about 8 1/2 pieces. Serve with pickled ginger and soy sauce.