- Pot W/ lid
- Cutting Board
- Can opener
- 1/4 cup green peppers chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup chickpeas canned, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup corn canned, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup black beans canned, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup red onions minced
- 1 jalapeño deseeded, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro rough chopped
- 1 limes juiced
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- white pepper to taste
- 1 cup Rice, cooked optional, white, wild, black
- 2 cans tuna drained
- 1 tsp coriander ground
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise your favorite
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp celery seeds
- 4 Tbsp parsley finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Chop, drain, rinse all first row ingredients(minus rice) and mix together in a bowl and set aside.
- At this time if you wish to have rice, rinse and cook rice of your choice.
- I always like to make everything the day before to give it time to marinade and grow in flavour.
- In a bowl mix together the drained tuna, mayo, mustard, spices, fresh parsely, salt and pepper until well incorporated.
- Chill in the fridge.