- 2 pounds heirloom tomatoes cut into wedges
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Fresh basil chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme chopped
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, honey, s&p in a small bowl to make dressing.
- Toss together chicken, tomatoes, onions, and fresh herbs in a serving dish.
- Mix in dressing and toss gently to combine.
Calories: 1345kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 115g | Fat: 72g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 12g | Monounsaturated Fat: 41g | Cholesterol: 315mg | Sodium: 3865mg | Potassium: 3421mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 9220IU | Vitamin C: 157mg | Calcium: 229mg | Iron: 11mg