- Pot with Lid
- Blender or Food Processor
- Cutting Board
- 10 Tomatoes
- 1 small White Onions
- 4 Jalapeños or how ever spicy you want it
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro
- 2 tsp Caldo Con Sabor De Pollo
- 2 tsp Caldo De Tomate Con Sabor De Pollo
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Oil
- 4 Limes
- 1/2 tsp Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- In a pot of water add tomatillos onions and peppers and bring to a boil until vegetables have softened. While vegetables are boiling in a pan of oil add chopped garlic and cook until garlic is fragrant. Just enough to take the bite out of the garlic.
- Drain water and the deseed peppers if you don’t want it too spicy at this point add tomatillos, onion, peppers, garlic w/ oil, cilantro, lime juice, and chicken bouillon to a blender. Blend on high speed until it’s a super smooth texture. Add to a container and store in the fridge. Wait until the sauce is cold to eat. You can add it on top of meals for added flavor and sauce or you can use it as a marinade with meat which is a delicious way to eat it.
Serving: 6people | Sodium: 2286mg | Calcium: 250mg | Vitamin C: 322mg | Vitamin A: 11438IU | Sugar: 44g | Fiber: 26g | Potassium: 3585mg | Cholesterol: 1mg | Calories: 615kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 21g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Fat: 32g | Protein: 15g | Carbohydrates: 89g | Iron: 6mg