- Cutting Board
- 2 cups strawberries sliced
- 2 peaches sliced
- ½ cup black cherries pitted and sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup fresh basil more for garnish
- ¼ cup fresh mint more for garnish
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tsp grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, lime juice, maple syrup, ginger, and salt.
- In a large bowl, toss together the strawberries, peaches, cherries, blueberries, raspberries, basil, and mint. Drizzle the dressing on top and toss to coat. Garnish with basil and mint and serve.
- Note: Goes great with the chia seed pudding recipe.
Sodium: 17mg | Calcium: 204mg | Vitamin C: 157mg | Vitamin A: 2866IU | Sugar: 98g | Fiber: 15g | Potassium: 1404mg | Calories: 516kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 2g | Protein: 7g | Carbohydrates: 128g | Iron: 3mg