- Sheet Pan
- 4 chicken breast sliced on the side halfway through
- 4 Slices provolone cheese
- 1 jar sun dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp onion minced
- 1 tsp green bell pepper minced
- 1 tsp celery minced
- 1/2 tsp parsley minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, onion, green bell pepper, celery, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Slice the chicken breast down the center on the side, but do not cut all the way through. Open the chicken breast and place the provolone cheese and sun-dried tomatoes in between the breast.
- Once the chicken is stuffed, add the vegetable and herb mixture on top of the chicken breast.
- Place the chicken breast on a lined baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for about 25-35 minutes, depending on the size of the breast.
- Once the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear, remove it from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving with your desired sides.