- 9X13 baking dish
- 1 Tbsp active dry yeast
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 3 cups gluten free all purpose flour blend can find recipe on blog
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3-5 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp rosemary for topping
- coarse or flaky sea salt for topping
- In a large mixing bowl, combine water, yeast, and sweetener. Let it sit for about 5 minutes to allow the yeast to activate and bloom.
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add flour, salt, baking powder, and oil to the yeast mixture. Mix well until the dough forms.
- Cover the bowl with a clean kitchen towel and let it rise in a warm, draft-free place until the dough doubles in size, usually for about 1-2 hours.
- Once the dough has doubled in size, pour it into a prepared baking pan and let it rise for another 30 minutes.
- Make some holes in the dough using your fingertips and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with chopped rosemary and sea salt.
- Bake the bread in the preheated oven for about 17-20 minutes or until it’s firm and golden brown.