- 1/4 cup Chili dried
- 1/4 cup garlic dried minced
- 1/4 cup onion dried minced
- 1/4 cup oil heated in a pan
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- In a heat-safe bowl, add all the ingredients except for the oil and mix well.
- Heat up the oil in a pan until it’s hot.
- Pour the hot oil over the dry ingredients in the bowl. This will “bloom” the spices and infuse the oil with flavor.
- Once the sizzling stops, mix everything together until well combined.
- Let the mixture cool down to room temperature.
- Store the chili garlic oil in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Use the chili garlic oil as a marinade for fish or vegetables, or as a condiment on top of salads or other dishes.
- Enjoy the spicy and flavorful kick that this chili garlic oil adds to your meals!