- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 bunches watercress washed and trimmed
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- salt to taste
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add oil to the pan.
- Once the oil is hot, add the watercress to the pan and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and salt to the pan and continue to sauté for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve the watercress alongside a rice dish or enjoy it on its own.
- Remember to be careful when sautéing to prevent burning. Enjoy your quick, easy, and delicious vegetable dish!