- Sheet Pan
- 1 can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- In a small bowl mix together all spices.
- In another bowl toss together chickpeas, oil, and spice mixture.
- Place chickpeas on a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes depending on how crispy you like it.
- Serve with salads, soups, rice dishes, or a nice crunchie snack.
Sodium: 292mg | Calcium: 5mg | Vitamin C: 1mg | Vitamin A: 128IU | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 16mg | Calories: 65kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 7g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 1g | Iron: 1mg