- Cutting Board
- 1 onion minced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin cubed
- 1/4 cup broth your choice
- 1/4 cup oat milk
- 1/4 cup coconut cream canned
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- hot sauce splash
- 2 tsp Italian herbs
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 pinch nutmeg powder
- 1 1/2 cup spaghetti Cooked. You can use any type of spaghetti I used a cauliflower spaghetti.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan and saute onions and garlic.
- Add the pumpkin pieces, broth, oat milk, and spices.
- Cook the sauce for about 10 minutes.
- During this time you can cook the noodles.
- Add coconut cream to sauce and puree with blender or stick blender.
- Mix sauce with spaghetti and serve.
Sodium: 84mg | Calcium: 364mg | Vitamin C: 30mg | Vitamin A: 15032IU | Sugar: 24g | Fiber: 20g | Potassium: 2004mg | Calories: 1693kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Fat: 29g | Protein: 56g | Carbohydrates: 307g | Iron: 12mg