Peanut Butter and Chocolate, Fruit and Kale SmoothiePrint Pin Rate
Servings: 2 people
- 2 cups frozen fruit bananas, strawberries, blueberries, ect.
- 2 cups Kale
- 1 cup of nut milk almond, coconut, cashew, soy
- 1 cup water or more depending on how thick or thin you like your smoothie.
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp flax seeds
- 2 tsp hemp seeds
- Very simple, just throw everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
- If using fresh fruit I like to add a handful of ice, but that's just preference.
- If milk is not your thing just use 2 cups of water or vice versa 2 cups of milk. It's really to whatever tastes best. I like using half milk and half water as I feel like all milk is too thick and heavy for my liking.
Sodium: 562mg | Calcium: 588mg | Vitamin C: 171mg | Vitamin A: 14870IU | Sugar: 57g | Fiber: 16g | Potassium: 1489mg | Calories: 672kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Fat: 29g | Protein: 24g | Carbohydrates: 97g | Iron: 7mg