- Pot W/ lid
- Cutting Board
- 2 serving noodles soba, rice, glass, or ramen noodles
- 4 cups stock or broth chicken, beef, or vegetable
- 3-4 Tbsp miso red, white, or yellow miso
- 2-4 garlic minced
- 2-3 tsp ginger minced
- 3 stalks green onion thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- salt to taste
- white pepper to taste
- soy sauce
- In a stock pot heat up sesame oil and saute garlic, ginger and any other vegetable you want for about 2-4 minutes.
- Add miso, broth, sugar, chili flakes, salt and pepper to pot and bring to a boil.
- Once at a boil add uncooked noodles of choice and simmer until noodles are cooked.
- Add soup and noodles into bowls and top with extra green onion, sesame oil or anything else. Serve and enjoy.
Serving: 2g | Sodium: 1116mg | Calcium: 67mg | Vitamin C: 4mg | Vitamin A: 498IU | Sugar: 6g | Fiber: 4g | Potassium: 674mg | Calories: 374kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 7g | Protein: 21g | Carbohydrates: 59g | Iron: 3mg