- Food Processor
- Pot W/ lid
- 1 cup dried chickpeas or 3 cups cooked
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1-2 lemons juiced and to taste
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup chickpea water saved from cooking the chickpeas
- 1 tsp salt
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 ice cubes
- In a food processor add chickpeas, half of the tahini, half the lemon, garlic, a few tsp of chickpea water, and salt. Blend for a 2-3 minutes.
- After the 2-3 minutes continue blending and slowly add rest of tahini, lemon juice, ice cubes and chickpea water until desired consistency.
- Place hummus in a bowl and drizzle the olive oil on top. Serve and enjoy!
Sodium: 606mg | Calcium: 107mg | Vitamin C: 18mg | Vitamin A: 60IU | Sugar: 6g | Fiber: 11g | Potassium: 622mg | Calories: 464kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fat: 30g | Protein: 15g | Carbohydrates: 40g | Iron: 5mg