- 1 medium to large Daikon Radish peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- In a bowl add peeled and sliced radish and 1 Tbsp salt. Massage salt into radish and let sit for 30 minutes.
- In a pot over medium heat add water, sugar, 1/2 Tbsp salt and turmeric and stir until sugar is dissolved. Turn off heat and add your vinegar.
- Rinse and drain radish. In a jar or container add your rinsed and drained radish and your water, vinegar, and sugar mixture. Let cool down and refrigerate overnight before using.
- Can last up to a month in fridge.