- 1/2 cup strawberries frozen
- 2 bananas frozen
- 1/4 cup blueberries frozen or fresh
- 1 cup almond milk or any milk of choice
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup granola
- In a blender blend until smooth strawberries, bananas, water, and milk.
- Place in bowl and top with granola. Serve and enjoy!
Sodium: 180mg | Calcium: 193mg | Vitamin C: 33mg | Vitamin A: 90IU | Sugar: 24g | Fiber: 6g | Potassium: 610mg | Calories: 287kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 8g | Protein: 6g | Carbohydrates: 53g | Iron: 2mg