- Cutting Board
- 1 pound chicken ground
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp dill roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 block feta cheese crumbled
- 6 olives roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 head butter lettuce
- tzatziki sauce can find in recipes
- tomatoes sliced
- cucumbers sliced
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients.
- Roll meat mixture into balls (8-10) depending on how big you make them. Once into a ball, flatten out with the palm of your hand to make a round patty shape.
- Heat a skillet or griddle and cook patties until browned on both sides.
- Serve with butter lettuce and a tzatziki sauce.
Sodium: 1387mg | Calcium: 243mg | Vitamin C: 29mg | Vitamin A: 2461IU | Sugar: 2g | Fiber: 2g | Potassium: 392mg | Cholesterol: 88mg | Calories: 418kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Fat: 35g | Protein: 21g | Carbohydrates: 8g | Iron: 2mg