- Cutting Board
- 1 pound chicken ground
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger minced
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 tsp chili garlic paste
- 3 stalks green onions sliced
- 1 head butter lettuce separated
- In a bowl add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, hoisin sauce, salt, pepper, and chili garlic sauce and mix to combine.
- Heat oil in a skillet and cook onions until translucent. Add chicken, garlic, and ginger and continue cooking for about 5 minutes.
- Add the sauce and continue cooking until chicken is fully cooked and sauce is thickened.
- Serve with butter lettuce leaves. Eat and enjoy!
Sodium: 1198mg | Calcium: 41mg | Vitamin C: 5mg | Vitamin A: 1517IU | Sugar: 6g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 293mg | Cholesterol: 41mg | Calories: 212kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fat: 12g | Protein: 13g | Carbohydrates: 12g | Iron: 2mg