- 15 whole dates Slice halfway through the date just enough to remove the date
- 1-2 cups nut or seed butter of choice peanut, cashew, almond, tahini, ect.
- 1/4 cup nuts of your choice, walnuts, almonds, pecans, ect.
- 1 cup dark unsweetened chocolate melted
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil to add to the chocolate when melting.
- coconut flakes
- sesame seeds
- pomegranate molasses
- Take whole dates and slice half way through removing the pit.
- Take a spoon full of nut butter and spread inside of the date.
- Top the stuffed date with nuts, or coconut.
- Dip half of the stuffed date into the melted chocolate. Set in fridge or freeze to let chocolate harden. Serve and enjoy.