- Cutting Board
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 stalk celery sliced
- 1 medium carrot sliced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup pasta orzo, egg noodle, broken spaghetti…..
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in pan and add all your vegetables. Season with salt and cook until tender about 5-6 minutes.
- Add your pasta and cook until it’s golden and slightly toasted, about 2 minutes.
- Add the broth and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook covered until pasta is tender. About 6-8 minutes.
- Take off heat and add your parsley, lemon juice and black pepper. Taste broth and add additional salt if needed. Serve and enjoy!