- Cutting Board
- pot with lid
- 1/2 block Tofu cubed
- 1 to 2 cups of Mushrooms chopped
- 1 Asian Eggplant cubed
- 1/2 cup of chopped Green onions
- 2-4 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 TBSP Miso
- 2 Tsp Mirin
- 1 TBSP Soy sauce
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Ginger fresh or powder
- optional Kimchi
- Prepare all ingredients, Chop all veggies in to bite size pieces and throw into a hot pan with some oil. Stir around for a bit until veggies start to look wilted.
- In a bowl add miso, mirin, soy sauce, honey, and ginger. Whisk together until miso is well mixed through then add sauce over veggies and mix through. Also at this time add green onions.
- If you want adding kimichi to pan while its cooking is also yummy.
- Once veggies are cooked serve with rice
Sodium: 465mg | Calcium: 36mg | Vitamin C: 5mg | Vitamin A: 141IU | Sugar: 6g | Fiber: 3g | Potassium: 344mg | Calories: 73kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 1g | Protein: 6g | Carbohydrates: 10g | Iron: 1mg