- Cutting Board
- 1 package rice paper
- 20 shrimp peeled, cooked and sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 large carrot matchsticks
- 2 English cucumbers matchsticks
- 2 cups leafy greens
- 1/2 bell pepper thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup mint
- 2/3 cup basil
- 2/3 cup cilantro
- vermicelli noodles
- beets raw or roasted
- yummy peanut sauce can find in recipes
- Prep all ingredients and set up a rolling station where all your ingredients are easy to reach to fill rice paper and roll.
- Dip rice paper in a bowl of hot water for 15 seconds. Place on a flat surface and lay a little bit of all ingredients on rice paper. Fold sides inward and then roll up.
- Serve with a yummy peanut sauce and enjoy!
Sodium: 674mg | Calcium: 117mg | Vitamin C: 33mg | Vitamin A: 4583IU | Sugar: 4g | Fiber: 4g | Potassium: 518mg | Cholesterol: 18mg | Calories: 375kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 2g | Protein: 14g | Carbohydrates: 75g | Iron: 5mg