- Cutting Board
- 4-5 stalks Celery
- 1 small dikon radish
- 1 head garlic peeled and bottom cut off.
- 4-5 jalapeño sliced
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup can sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar any clear vinegar will work (rice,white…)
- Wash and cut vegetables into bite size pieces. Place in a bowl and mix up.
- Add your mixed vegetables in to jars or class containers. Make sure to pack them in.
- Add your water, soy sauce, and sugar to a pot and bring to a boil. Gently boil for 2-3 minutes over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Turn off heat and add your vinegar.
- Pour the brine over the vegetables. Make sure all the vegables are submerged in the brine. Close tightly with a lid and leave at room temperature for 1 to 2 days. Then refrigerate. Pickles can be eaten the next day.
- Eat by its self or serve it as a condiment.