- Cutting Board
- skillet or wok
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cups rice cooked the day before
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1/4 cup carrot sliced
- 1/4 cup broccoli rough chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato quartered
- 1/4 cup pineapple chopped
- 1/4 cup cashews chopped
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger minced
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 2 fried eggs chopped
- In a skillet or wok over medium-high heat, add sesame oil and sauté onions, carrots, and broccoli for 3-4 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and ginger to the skillet and continue sautéing for another minute or until fragrant.
- Add quartered tomatoes, chopped pineapple, and chopped cashews to the skillet and cook for 1 minute.
- Add cooked rice, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and white pepper to the skillet.
- Continue cooking until the rice is hot and all the ingredients are well combined.
- Mix in the chopped up fried eggs.
- Taste the rice and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Serve the fried rice as a main dish or as a side dish.
- Enjoy the delicious and flavorful combination of vegetables, fruits, nuts, and eggs in this fried rice dish!