- 8-9 Jalapeño chopped, sliced, or quartered
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- In a pot bring to a boil vinegar, water, garlic, salt and sugar.
- Add your prepared Jalapeños to pot and let sit off heat for about 8-10 minutes. Add jalapeños into a heat safe jar and pour over liquid, enough to cover jalapeños.
- Place in fridge for 24 hours before eating. Can last up to 2 months in fridge.
- Add on top of salads, sandwiches, bowls, soups, ect… to add a nice spice and sour bite to any dish.