- Cutting Board
- 1 lbs ground beef
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 3 carrots cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 medium potatoes cut into ¾ inch chunks
- 1 medium onion cut into 8 wedges
- 14 oz beef broth
- 1 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 can diced tomatoes un drained
- 1 jar of sliced mushrooms drained or a cup of of fresh sliced mushrooms
- ½ tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
- In a dutch oven or a large saucepan, combine ground beef, salt and pepper: cook over medium high heat until beef is browned and thoroughly cooked. Drained.
- Add carrots, potatoes, onions and broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat: cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender.
- Stir in zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms, thyme and worcestershire sauce. Cook 5 to 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender
- In a small jar with a tight fitting lid combine water and flour: Shake well to blend. Gradually add to stew, stirring constantly: cook and stir until bubbly and thickened.
Sodium: 969mg | Calcium: 108mg | Vitamin C: 45mg | Vitamin A: 7880IU | Sugar: 8g | Fiber: 6g | Potassium: 1368mg | Cholesterol: 81mg | Calories: 451kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Fat: 23g | Protein: 25g | Carbohydrates: 35g | Iron: 5mg