- Sheet Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Food Processor
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup nuts any kind will do
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cherries any other dried fruit
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon I usually add more but I love cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup dates soaked and drain
- 1/2 cup tahini
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Soaked dates for 10 minutes then add tahini and 3 Tbsp water in a food processor and blend until creamy.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Spread granola evenly on baking paper. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to stir to prevent burning and to ensure the granola cooks evenly.
- Let cool and transfer to an airtight container to store.
Serving: 4g | Sodium: 172mg | Calcium: 151mg | Vitamin C: 2mg | Vitamin A: 624IU | Sugar: 34g | Fiber: 17g | Potassium: 1022mg | Calories: 909kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 21g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Fat: 49g | Protein: 25g | Carbohydrates: 106g | Iron: 7mg