- roll pin
- tortilla press
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose gluten free flour blend
- 3/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 3/4 cup tapioca starch
- 5/8 cup warm water
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- In a large bowl add all dry ingredients together and mix with a whisk.
- Add oil and mix. Create a well in the mixture to add water. Mix throughly.
- Knead dough until it forms a smooth ball. Cover with damp towel and let rest 20-30 minutes.
- After dough has rested heat up the griddle or skillet.
- Divide dough into 1 inch balls. Using a rolling pin or tortilla press flatten ball until about 6-8 inches wide and paper thin.
- Add flattened dough to hot skillet or griddle and flip when it starts to bubble, about 40 seconds on each side.
- Store in a zip lock bag in the fridge for up to a week, or up to a month in freezer.
Sodium: 758mg | Calcium: 120mg | Sugar: 2g | Fiber: 5g | Potassium: 7mg | Calories: 351kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 16g | Protein: 5g | Carbohydrates: 53g | Iron: 2mg