- Pressure cooker Optional 3-6 hrs
- crockpot Optional 8-16 hrs
- Stock pot w/ lid Optional 8-16 hrs
- chicken carcasses
- In a pressure cooker, crockpot, or stock pot add chicken carcasses and top with water. Cook on high for 4-16 hours depending on what cooking device you use.
- The longer you cook it the more nutritious it becomes. You want it to coagulate when you put it in the fridge.
- Once you have cooked your chicken carcasses strain liquid from any bits. Add to jar and store in fridge for up to a week. Can store in freezer for up to a month.
- Note: Can substitute chicken with turkey, beef or pork.