- Sheet Tray
- 1 Salmon whole side/filet with skin
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- In a bowl mix together olive oil and all the spices.
- Place salmon filet skin side down on a lined baking tray.
- Top salmon with seasoning mixture. Let sit for 30 minutes
- Place salmon in a preheated oven 375 and bake for 30-40 minutes until salmon is flaky. Serve with side dishes and enjoy!