- pot w/ lid
- container w/ lid
- 1 dozen eggs hard boiled and peeled
- 2 cup red beets peeled and sliced
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 3 Tbsp honey
- In a pot add water vinegar and honey and bring to a boil. Once honey is dissolved take off the heat.
- In a jar add eggs and beets and pour over vinegar mixture. If need be add more water to make sure eggs are covered with liquid.
- Store in the fridge for one week. After a week eggs should be a beautiful purple pink color and ready to eat. Eat as a snack or top of a salad.