- 1/4 cup black berries fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- 1 whole banana fresh or frozen
- 1 Tbsp hibiscus tea leaves
- 1 Tbsp green tea leaves
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp vanilla protein powder plant based
- Add your Tbsp hibiscus and green tea leaves to one cup of boil water and let step for 10 minutes. Once steeped strain leaves from water. Let cool for another 10 minutes in fridge.
- In a blender add your frozen fruit one cup of tea concentrate, one cup of water, and protein powder. Blend until smooth. Serve and enjoy!