- Food Processor
- 8X8 baking dish
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup oats gluten free
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coco powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- In a food processor add all Ingredients except for chocolate chips and blend until smooth.
- Once smooth stir in chocolate chips.
- Add mixture to a greased baking dish and put into a preheated oven of 350 for 15-18 minutes.
- If brownies don’t hold their shape add to the fridge for 30 minutes and they will stiffin up nicely. Serve and enjoy!