- Sheet Pan
- Cutting Board
- 4 chicken breast
- 4 cups frozen vegetables
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- On a sheet pan add your vegetables on the bottom of the pan and top with chicken breast.
- Drizzle the olive oil, lime juice and sprinkle the spices over the vegetables and chicken.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve by itself or with rice or potatoes.
Sodium: 357mg | Calcium: 68mg | Vitamin C: 27mg | Vitamin A: 9467IU | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 8g | Potassium: 1258mg | Cholesterol: 145mg | Calories: 393kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 8g | Protein: 54g | Carbohydrates: 27g | Iron: 3mg